Title I Coordinator
|Address:||7080 8th Ave
Cannon Ball, ND 58528
Contact for Email is on the Cannon Ball Email List on our Resources Page.
About Title 1
Title 1 is a school wide program used to upgrade the complete educational program in a Title 1 school thus raising academic achievement for all students. The school wide program is available to schools with a student base where at least 40% comes from low-income families. Title 1 is a federally funded program that provides for struggling readers in elementary and secondary schools. This service is in addition to what the classroom teacher provides in the classroom setting.
Our goals for reading are to assist students to higher levels of literacy and to acquire a strong skill set for reading.
Title 1 math services can be provided to any child performing below grade level in an eligible school. Title 1 math strives to support students in the achievement of standards. The program delivers services in a variety of forms.
- NDInsights Dashboard (Updated Dec. 21st, 2018)
- Important Updates 12/20/2018
- Letter Regarding Insights Dashboard and ESSA, Page 1 (PDF)
- Letter Regarding Insights Dashboard and ESSA, Page 2 (PDF)
- Cannon Ball School – Parent Compact (PDF) (Updated Sept. 8th, 2020)
- Solen High School – Parent Compact (PDF)(Updated Sept. 8th, 2020)
- Cannon Ball Elementary School – Parental Involvement Policy (PDF) (Updated Sept. 8th, 2020)
- Solen High School – Parental Involvement Policy (PDF) (Updated Sept. 8th, 2020)
- Dispute Resolution Policy (PDF) (Updated Sept. 8th, 2020)
- Parental Directive Letter 2019 (PDF) (Updated Aug. 21st 2019)
- Parent Right to Know 2020 (PDF) (Updated Aug. 2020)
- Title One Annual Meeting 2020 (PDF) (Updated April 30, 2020)